Visage of the Deity(Spell Compendium, p. 230)
Transmutation [Good or Evil]
Level: Cleric 6, Mysticism 6,
Components: V, S, DF,
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Duration: 1 round/level
This spell functions like lesser visage of the deity, except that you take on many qualities of a celestial or fiendish creature, as follows.
- You take on a shining, metallic appearance (for good clerics) or a more fearsome appearance (for evil clerics).
- You gain the ability to smite evil (for good clerics) or good (for evil clerics) once a day. Add your Charisma modifier to your attack roll and your character level to your damage roll against a foe of the appropriate alignment.
- You gain darkvision out to 60 feet.
- You gain resistance to acid 20, cold 20, and electricity 20 (for good clerics) or resistance to cold 20 and fire 20 (for evil clerics).
- You gain damage reduction 10/magic.
- You gain spell resistance 20.
Your creature type does not change (you do not become an outsider).