Aasimar( Races of Destiny, p. 209)
|Base speed:||Land 30|
|Automatic languages:||Celestial , Common|
|Bonus Languages:||Draconic , Dwarven , Elven , Gnome , Halfling , Sylvan|
Graced with a touch of the holy, aasimars are usually tall, good-looking, and generally pleasant. Some have a minor physical trait suggesting their heritage, such as silver hair, golden eyes, or an unnaturally intense stare. Most Aasimars are decidedly good aligned. They fight against evil causes and attempt to sway others to do the right thing. Occasionally they take on the vengeful, judgmental aspect of their celestial ancestor, but this is rare. They are rarely found in leadership positions and often live as loners due to their absolute dedication to goodness. Others are less fanatical and fit seamlessly into normal human society.
Aasimars usually like a fair, straightforward contest. Against a particularly evil foe, however they fight with utter conviction and to the death.
- Darkvision 60ft.
- +2 on Spot and Listen checks.
- gains feats according to class
- Daylight 1/day as a 1st level caster or a caster of his class levels, whichever is higher.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Celestial
- Bonus Languages: Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Halfling, Sylvan
- Resistance to acid 5, cold 5, and electricity 5