Drow( Monster Manual v.3.5)
|Base speed:||Land 30|
|Automatic languages:||Common , Elven , Undercommon|
|Bonus Languages:||Abyssal , Aquan , Draconic , Drow Sign Language , Gnome , Goblin|
Elvish exiles banished to the underdark
- Darkvision out to 120 feet.
- Immunity to sleep spells, +2 racial bonus on Will saves against spells, spell-like abilities, and enchantment effects of other sorts.
- Spell resistance equal to 11 + class level.
- Spell-Like Abilities: Drow can use the following spelllike abilities once per day: dancing lights, darkness, faerie fire. Caster level equals the drow's class level.
- Weapon Proficiency: A drow is automatically proficient with the hand crossbow, the rapier, and the short sword.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. A drow who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
- Light Blindness: Abrupt exposure to bright light (such as sunlight or a daylight spell) blinds drow for 1 round. In addition, they take a -1 circumstance penalty on attack rolls, saves, and checks when in bright light.